Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two months and counting!


I'm sure to our parents these pictures seem like the were taken yesterday! But.. their children are now grown and about to get married!! LESS THAN TWO MONTHS AWAY! Planning this wedding has been such a wonderful experience and has brought me closer to many special people, but I absolutely cannot wait to walk down that isle! I wish I could blink my eyes and it would be the Friday before our wedding! Well, I'm sure it will be here before we know it, considering the year we have been engaged has flown by! By the way, Jeff might be embarresed, but I love this picture of him! He's the same height as the pelican! Oh, and anyone who knows me knows not much has changed when it comes to me and chocolate.



1 comment:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

These pictures are TOO cute!!!!!