Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Classroom




Here are a few pictures of my first classroom. I have one more week of teaching then a 3 week break! I can't wait to fly home to visit my family. After the break I will "track-in" to a different classroom and a teacher who is out now will be in my classroom. I am interested in seeing how this year-round thing is going to be, so far I love it because I'm already ready for a break! I will spend Friday afternoon moving my stuff (in a rolling cabinet) to our "track-out" room. Jeff has so kindly volunteered to come help me move. I wanted to take a few pictures of my first classroom before I moved into a new one. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Love the old classroom!!! Do you have to decorate them each time you move???? I know you are looking forward to going home for a few weeks. Will you be making it so any football games?????