Sunday, March 28, 2010

We have a new addition....


Meet Lily Belle Crawford!
I went to the huge Raleigh flea market last Saturday with some girlfriends for my birthday day and as we were walking around we saw a man giving away puppies. I sent Jeff a picture acting like I got one and to my surprise, he wasn't upset. Well, I came home empty handed that day but convinced Jeff to go back with me the next day because the man promised he would bring the "white female" aka Lily. When we saw her we fell in love but knew we didn't need another dog! So we walked away to rationalize the "think things through." We needed to consult our all-time decision maker, the coin! Jeff flipped the coin landed on tails meaning "no dog." Jeff said that was trial, let's flip again. So we did..... and it landed on "no dog" again. We looked at eachother and said, let's go get her! Jeff also said the price was right (free!) We brought her home and after only a few minutes Charlie fell in love too. They do everything together and she has adjusted to the family well. So, that's the story of how Lily came into our lives.
She is a 6 week old (7 weeks tomorrow) Lab/ Golden mix.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!