Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Miss 4th Grade!

My supervising teacher, Mrs. Davis, gave me this canvas on my last day in her class. She had the whole class sign it then make me cards! It will be perfect hanging outside my very own room next year! It was the sweetest/saddest thing!! I did NOT want to leave this placement! But, all good things must come to an end, so now I am in kindergarten... what can I say about kindergarten? They are so much more dependent, they do not know how to raise their hand and wait patiently, they can't spell anything, they come out of the bathroom with their pants around their ankles... get the picture? I miss my fourth graders so much! Some people were born to teach certain ages, I am definitely an upper elementary person for sure!

2 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love Mrs. Davis!!! She was teaching fourth grade when I was there!!!! She's great!

Unknown said...

I agree 100 percent...4th grade is usually one of the best grades to teach. You've still got to have discipline in a kindergarten class. Hope you got a job in Baldwin County.