Monday, March 24, 2008


I went to see Jeff this past weekend since I had Friday and Monday off from teaching. We had such an eventful weekend! We went to see the house which is so far along, not at all what I expected.. Jeff has done a wonderful job building our first home. Then we went to pick out appliances and things for the house. Sunday night we had a "Honey Do and Garden Shower" thown for us by the Daigres. (Thank you guys so much, it was so much fun!) I hated to leave Jeff but it was the LAST time we will ever have to say goodbye again! That means I won't see him again until the wedding...sad! I cannot wait to marry him and move to Raleigh! After six years it is about time we stop saying goodbye! Only about 2 months left, lots to do!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Lauren-
I LOVE the house!!! It's awesome. Can't wait to see it in person. The Daigre's are so great! We miss them so much. I can't believe the next time you see Jeff will be at the wedding! Its right around the corner!!! We can't wait.