Monday, June 23, 2008

I have a job!!

I had an interview Wednesday afternoon and I got a phone call Thursday afternoon from the Principal of Willow Springs Elementary school. She offered me the third grade teaching position ! It is a year-round school which basically means I will teach 9 weeks then have a 3 week break. Orientation for teachers starts July 1st and school starts July 7th. I am so excited about having my own classroom and I have SO much to do before the school year starts!
http://willowsprings.wcpss.net/pages/welcome/welcome.htm

3 comments:

Morgan said...

How was the first week and one day? Can't wait to hear all about the second week!

Liz said...

Lauren,
Is it cool or not cool for your mother-in-law to comment on your blog?! Oh, well, I have never been too cool . . .we really enjoyed visiting you guys! Your home is lovely . . . you were great host/hostess . . .yummy food! We really enjoyed your church (what a blessing) and, of course, you and I rocked as a team in "Catch Phrase"! Too bad that your husband and sister-in-law are such poor losers!

I am so excited for your teaching assignmnent! You are going to be a great teacher!

Love and blessings!

Liz (By the way, I love the blog!)

The Ponds said...

Congrats girl on the new husband and the new job!