Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Wedding!!


I can finally change the Blog name!! These past two weeks have been such a whirlwind. The week leading up to the wedding seemed to take forever, then before I knew it was our wedding day! I had the time of my life that day and hope everyone else had a great time too! Saturday night after the reception, Jeff and I drove to New Orleans to spend the night. We were at the airport at 4:30 the next morning. We spent ALL DAY traveling, literally from 4:30 AM to 11:00 PM. We were so happy to finally be in Antigua, which was absolutely breathtaking (pictures coming soon). Then we got back in town Friday night, spent the night at my parents' house and loaded up the UHAUL the next morning. We left around lunch and spent Saturday night in Atlanta with Jeff's family. We woke up early the next morning and spend 8 hours on the road (in separate cars... boring!) I FINALLY got to see our new house at 5:00! I love it!! We have been getting settled in the past few days and still have a lot to do. It has been such an eventful and amazing two weeks!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tassie said...

Lauren-
Your wedding pics are so great! You looked so beautiful! Congrats on getting through it and moving into your new house! Where are you living now??? KIT

Tassie Rosamond

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Lauren- you were just stunning! I know yall had a great time at Sandals- they are amazing resorts!!! Enjoy your new house- being married is more fun than you could imagine! It truly only gets better. :)

Julie Murphy said...

Hey Lauren, I found your blogspot by accident. You might not remember me, but you used to live down the street(on Blasingame) from us in Columbus and play in our tree house!! Megan and Lindsey are the same age. You have grown in to a beautiful young lady. I wish you all the best. Tell your mom and dad hello!! Julie Murphy