Monday, November 16, 2009

Early Christmas Present!!!


When we got home from taking Jeff's parents to the airport Jeff said he had an early Christmas present for me. I tried to convince him to wait to give to me for Christmas but he couldn't stand it anymore. So he brought out small wrapped packages and I opened them one at a time. A flash, batteries, lenses, chargers, until finally came the big box....... I opened it and immediately started crying! It was a Nikon D5000, the one on the commercial with Ashton Kutcher! I was so surprised and excited. I have been wanting a Nikon for a while now but wasn't willing to spend the money (I have such buyers anxiety). What a wonderful early Christmas present! I played with it all night last night learning all of the cool things it can do, I still have A LOT to discover. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Jeff, I am the luckiest wife in the world!

No comments: