Monday, November 16, 2009

Parents' Visit

My parents came to visit 2 weekends ago and Jeff's parents were here last weekend. We had an awesome time and it was so great to see family.

My Parents visit:

Mom and I put up the Christmas tree! I thought since she was here I would take advantage of it. I have been begging to put up the tree since halloween so now it's up. At first Jeff thought it was too early but once he saw the house decorated, he was happy to be in the Christmas spirit. I have to keep reminding myself that Thanksgiving has not come yet! : ) Jeff and my dad spent time together fishing in the pond in our neighborhood. We also went shopping and enjoyed restuarants in downtown Varina. I had a great time with you Mom and Dad, thanks for coming and I look forward to seeing you Thanksgiving!


Jeff's Parent Visit:

We spent time with Jeff's parents last weekend. We enjoyed a day of college football, grilling burgers and spending time outdoors. We went to Umstead State Park to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and fall foliage. Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing you guys Christmas!


No comments: